Inclusive of Riverside camping, meals (Lunch, Tea/Coffee and biscuits, Bonfire, Dinner and breakfast).
Meals are veg and non-veg.
Rs 2,500 Per Head
Camp with us under emerald tropical trees, in a region known for its majestic towering waterfalls. Spend the day as you please: relax and read while listening to the sounds of birds and insects around you, enjoy nature walks, make unforgettable memories. You will have your own private balcony overlooking a roaring waterfall just a few feet below your tent. Many living root bridges just a few minutes’ walk away. There’s no need to hurry. Take all the time you need and soak in your beautiful wild surroundings.
- Drive from Shillong to Tyrna. Drive time 1hr 30min.
- From Tyrna Village Trek to Nongriat, Nongthmmai. Trek Time 30 Min.
- After Reaching Nongriate, Nongthymmai rest and relax followed by lunch.
- After lunch Trek from Campsite to double decker living Root Bridge, rainbow falls and back to campsite. Total Trek time 2 hr 30 min approx.
- After reaching back to campsite Tea and biscuits, bonfire and dinner will follow.
- After Breakfast. Trek back to Tyrna village.
- Proceed to your next destination.
- Tents are waterproof and covered with thatched so no need to worry about water entering your tent.
- 24hr running water with 3 washrooms and 2 showers.
- A massive dining area to rest and chillax.
- Tents are provided with pillows, blankets and mats. “Let’s make some memories”